Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just how long is my book anyway?

I designed my book, Morning of the Rising Sun: The Heroic Story of the Battles for Guadalcanal, so that a reader has many places to temporarily stop reading and easily resume that activity from the place where he or she stopped. The book has 62 chapters so that each chapter is not too long (less than 20 pages on average) to read at one sitting. Each chapter has several identifiable breaks where a reader may lay the book down to do something else and easily pick up where they left off without missing my train of thought.

Feedback from readers says that the book is an easy read while even some have said that is a "page turner." I am sure that if you decide to buy my book and begin reading it, you'll find that to be true for you as well.
Ken Friedman

No comments: