There are only 7 copies left of personally autographed copies of the original version of my book. Click here for the latest prices.
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Friday, December 9, 2011
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
The Holiday season has arrived at last. It is the time of shopping for that special gift for those special people in our lives. May I make a suggestion? For those who love to read books about the momentous historical events of our times, my critically acclaimed book, Morning of the Rising Sun: The Heroic Story of the Battles for Guadalcanal, makes the perfect gift.
There is a considerable international flavor added to where one can purchase a copy of my book. Amazon has presented the book for sale on their web sites in Japan, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, and Spain. If you live in any of these countries, click here to see the prices and the links to purchase your copy. If you want a copy of this information, click here.
Here is more information about how you can purchase a copy.
- You can order autographed copies from my web site starting at $17.76. To place your order, click here.
- Printed and Kindle versions along with autographed copies of my book are available from several retail outlets. For more information, click here.
- Click here for the latest price list for all the different ways you can purchase my book. Or you can get your own copy just by clicking here.
- Reviews of my book are available for reading and download here. Or you can read them on my web site here.
- An advertisement for my book appears in the December 2011 issue of Military Magazine on page 30. You can view a copy of that ad here.
My sincere thanks to those who have ordered copies of my book and/or visited my web site. Whatever holiday you celebrate, my family and I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Chanukah!